An Echo

in our life we say, there comes a time, there comes a day...when all is over, said and done...no words spoken can mend, no promise made can assure...our eyes are opened, we've met the end...
It is not the quantity of friends that we have that is important, but rather the quality of those friends we do have...

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Time and Time Again


I hope I remember how to do this...it has been a long time since I have posted anything my words are a bit rusty. So bear with me as I try and muddle through this thing and hopefully we will come through this unscathed.

Yes as I said it has been a while and a lot of water has passed under the bridge so to say and a few bridges were burnt due to not crossing them any longer, but be that as it may, burnt bridges were never meant to cross again and I don't swim so I will just stand on the bank and watch the remnants float by.

I hope to make it back now a bit more often and see if I can get my brain lubricated enough to grind out a few intelligible words worthy of the few that just happen to stumble upon this page...

Peace be with you...

Stories posted here are the exclusive property of the Smiling Pig. No other use or reproduction of the content contained here is permissible without written prior consent.

No comments:

An Echo....

When you find you are lost, always go back to where you started...