An Echo

in our life we say, there comes a time, there comes a day...when all is over, said and done...no words spoken can mend, no promise made can assure...our eyes are opened, we've met the end...
It is not the quantity of friends that we have that is important, but rather the quality of those friends we do have...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Will Follow..

If for some reason you were taken from me, I would follow. If I were to wake up in the morning and you were no longer by my side, I would follow to wherever you were. Without question in my mind I would seek that place you have gone to. My promise to you was forever and forever it will be, never will I stray from that, never will I lose sight of that. For without you I am not whole, I am nothing more than a hollow shell for you are that which fills my life. You are my light in the dark and the warmth that comforts me. It is in you where my tomorrows lie and without you they would cease to exist.

I would walk that path that leads to you, no matter the trials or tribulations that were set before me. Nothing would keep me from my quest to be in that place you are. There would not be anything I would not overcome to be with you again. For what we have been through and where we have come to now in our life together would give me the strength to go on. You are that which sustains me and gives me reason to believe again that without you I have nothing. No heights to high, no breadth to wide would bar my journey to you. It is with you I belong and it is with you I will be. Even though stone beneath my feet and thorn rip at my flesh, I would stay that path that brings me to that place I want to be. You are in me now, a part of me and my prayer is that you will always be.

Before there was you, before you came into my life, I lived in a desolate world and suffered in a quiet desperation filled with loneliness. The darkness within only echoed that feeling that emptiness brings. You have filled that and you have bought light and warmth. I could not nor would I want to see another tomorrow if you were not in it. If you were not by my side I would see no point, no reason to stay. I would follow you and find that happiness, that joy that you bring.

Before was the past and you are my present, my future. It is you that guides me and gives me strength. Believe in this as I believe in you, for never have I seen in another what I see in you. I have no pride when it comes to you and no shame in my love for you.

Forever...

No comments:

An Echo....

When you find you are lost, always go back to where you started...