An Echo

in our life we say, there comes a time, there comes a day...when all is over, said and done...no words spoken can mend, no promise made can assure...our eyes are opened, we've met the end...
It is not the quantity of friends that we have that is important, but rather the quality of those friends we do have...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

China1

I had something totally different to write, a sequel to an earlier post but something set me off and I can no longer sit idly by and keep my mouth shut. It amazes me at the insensitivity people show and what is even more pathetic is that the ones who chastise others for their insensitivity are the perpetrators of some of the most cruel and insensitive verbal haranguing of any I have seen. One who lives his life through another's misery and misfortune and another who is afraid if she looks in the mirror she will see who she truly is.

He befriends and gains knowledge of the other through his deceitful words, playing on what another has done to them. He will go attack the one who he feels has wronged the other, but what he also has gained of the one he befriended is tucked away to be used against them when he feels they are no longer of any use to him or that they do not see his point of view. He has no life and therefore has to live his life through others. He is a man with no reflection, he is as hollow as an empty vessel and with even less substance. As useless as exhaled air he has no use. He proclaims to be better than others as he belittles them and makes them feel as if they are worthless, but the only worthless one is himself. He has no feelings for others and no remorse for what he has done to others. As if his shit doesn't stink. He needs to learn his place in life, because it is not where he has placed himself now. He is a sad self centered person who has little to offer anyone much less to himself. I do not feel sorry for him in the least, I do not pity him, for if he truly was the person he says he is, he would realize what he has done. I see in him a person who hates himself and where he is in life. Rejected to the point he is bitter and spiteful, the bile that ushers from my bowels is sweeter. I have never really disliked a person, I may have gotten angry with them, but I have always been able to see some redeeming quality in everyone I have met, but he falls far short of having any qualities at all. Dung beetles have there use in life, rolling into balls the fecal leaving of animals, even the ball of dung has a purpose, unlike himself who serves no purpose at all. He is doing nothing more than taking up space that would be better used by someone else, breathing air that someone else could be more productive with. What is even sadder is that he believe what he spouts and expects others to do the same. He is beyond pathetic, to be pathetic would be a step up for him. So watch for him, avoid him like you would a rabid dog, because he does bite. Say nothing to him that you do not want used against you, because trust me on this, he will.

The other I know on a more intimate level. She is a married woman I met in the chats and we started talking. She is just another flavor of the previous one I mentioned, only difference between the two is that she wears a bra. She is as spiteful and bitter as he is. She is judgmental and deceiving. She has deceived herself and her family and still seeks happiness in the chats. She deceives her husband and leads him to believe she is faithful all the while seeking another's attention in chatrooms and like the other I have mentioned is quick to chastise people for the exact same thing she is guilty of herself. I honestly believe she is afraid to look in a mirror in fear of seeing who she really is, that same person as the one she demoralizes and berates. I have learned in life, it is the sad and lonely that portray these attributes. She is afraid of being alone, without anyone, she has little self confidence and is afraid of being who she is. She too lives her life through other people. Her bitterness is evidence of that and that she is a very unhappy person. Her list is long as this I know personally and at one time I cared for this person, until rejection showed the real person she was. She cannot even face up to the fact she had feelings and denies it every chance she gets, but my phone is full of her messages as is my archives in my chat client. She is like a viper and quick to strike, she is as venomous as any poisonous snake I have encountered. Another who has placed themselves where they are in life and I feel no pity or sorrow for her either.

I am not saying I am not guilty of doing someone wrong. I am, very much so, but the difference here is that I saw it, I owned up to it, did not deny it and took responsibility for my actions, even these two can't say I didn't. I am not perfect and I will never claim to be, but I know when enough is enough and that this is not as anonymous as people think it is. It is not some kind of shield, quite the opposite, it breaks down walls people have built and that is where these two wait at. Be warned, be aware and be wise, if you see them and you have rad this, think before you say anything to them.

Bond, Ayfen, karma is coming home to rest and what goes around is coming back around and around and around. This is not the finish to anything, but rather the beginning and every chance I get to come at you, I am going to take and I will take the same attitude as you do, I will feel no remorse, no guilt, not when it comes to you. Bond, you have met more than your match, if I were you I would just resign myself to the kitchen and keep washing dishes, keep your nose out of where it does not belong and go find a life and stay out of others. Really quite simple when you set your mind to it. Ayfen, before you open your mouth, learn to think and think about what you have done for you are not that innocent person you have led everyone to believe you are. You have caused you share of pain to others and you really should show everyone the real you, not the one you show them. Maybe if you did, you would find happiness with your husband and you family instead of feeling as if you do not get the attention you feel you need, because even seeking attention is as bad as being whore as you are so fond of calling others. There are such things as attention whores you know.

Later...

4 comments:

Jazz said...

Oh My Stars!
I know we were talking about you making a new blog but I didn't expect this.

I wouldn't really call it an expose since the description of the guy is obvious to anyone with eyes to see. But I often feel that 3 categories apply to his friends:

1. They don't see it because they too are like it.
2. They do see it but prefer (for whatever reason) not to say.
3. Are frightened that if they speak from an individual mind they will become the victim of the mob.

Perhaps some from the above categories don't care - they just want to belong to the group.
I know because I like to belong to groups too, but I am choosy as to which kind of group I join.

Yahoo chat is too shallow for anything other than an occasional entertainment and a "hi".
I think Mr Bond lives most of his life there, or at least he did. It seemed he was there all hours everyday no matter what time I called and others mentioned that too much to his annoyance. His topics are Nanjing, stupid perverts, Muslims please be good and "Idiot, I'm too smart for you!"

I've no doubt that some have come to read. At least it's a topic for them.
If they can read they might crawl over our words to seek ammunition.
But I don't really care, I stand by everything I have said.
They can attack me for my nationality and sexual preference and since I have photos, they can say I'm fat or ugly! Tee Hee!
Let me put away my yahoo feelings.

I certainly have not ever seen constructive arguments over the idea, just the attack on people who don't conform to the mob mentality.

I don't really know the girl and so I can't say.

But I don't really think you need worry about a chat room and it's inhabitants. Everyone uses chat for his or her own reason and most are shallow. Alliances and rivalries and an outlet for emotional frustrations.

I got it out of my system 2 years ago.
http://jazz-journal.blogspot.com/2006/09/on-line.html

Once its done you close the computer and real life kicks in!

Smiling Pig said...

that wasn't my original topic I was going to blog about, I was planning a sequel to the previous one, but for reasons read, I got on another subject, I will post it tonight and get on with my life.

Yes I cannot agree with you more. I honestly think they need to rename China 1 to Lemming1, they all seem to follow blindly and seek that superficial relationship they feel they need to be involved with.

As for bond, I omit the Mr and the capitalization of the b because then to me that would be admitting he had substance and I feel he has none at all, but I see now that he goes there to masturbate, not the physical masturbation everyone is familiar with, but the mental masturbation he needs, he likes his ego stroked and he finds it there.

I am guilty of it myself, but at least I feel I see it and I do not like what I see, people, especially the lemmings I have encountered refuse to believe people are incapable of change, but I am trying Momo...

Love,
Ron

April Faith said...

Well, I have seen a lot and met a lot of people like them in chat rooms. Those people I once cared, now they´re out, cos of their pathetic behaviours. Some people always tell me not to bow down to their level just to get even with them, because if you do, you will become worse than them. Just remember that they have nothing to do with our lives.

Just be careful with people especially girls who seem to be nice, but actually, they´re just trying to get more informations from you. Don´t tell some of your private secrets to others, too, even if they say you have to trust them. Because, once you argue with them, they will bring them out.

Some people there just wanted to find victims to insult.

Smiling Pig said...

you are right April, in the big picture of our life, they are not even a brush stroke. just annoyances that seem to have a need to live their lives out in others.

for me to have stooped to that level is beyond me, I have never liked the view from the gutter. but I had something to get off my chest, I was just happy you were there to see it first hand and not get it from another source.

I am legally having my middle named changed to Careful...

Love,
Ron

An Echo....

When you find you are lost, always go back to where you started...