An Echo

in our life we say, there comes a time, there comes a day...when all is over, said and done...no words spoken can mend, no promise made can assure...our eyes are opened, we've met the end...
It is not the quantity of friends that we have that is important, but rather the quality of those friends we do have...

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thank You Momo

There are very few you meet on here, (the Internet) that you can honestly say you can trust, but on those rare occasions you do have that fortunate experience to do exactly that. Someone who by their actions and words you know you can trust and confide in them without worry of retribution or to have it be used against you. When you meet someone such as this in life and more so on the net, you come to learn a lot about yourself through them without them judging you. I have met very few in life with such a quality and even fewer on here.

The honesty they exhibit in the advice or in understanding of what one feels they are going through at specific times in their lives comes from their true concern for the other. Like a treasure they open their heart to you to let you know you are not alone and that their are others who care and the pain that you are experiencing is felt by them. As rare as the most precious gem they are and you learn to hold them very dear to you.

What you may learn of yourself through them you will carry through out your life and you will find that you will rethink of the things you had talked about to find understanding and solace when another dark cloud settles in your life and it is that little ray of light that seems to guide through that storm until it has abated and dissipated.

Yes, you meet very few in life with the ability to affect you in a very profound way and even fewer on here, I am happy that I can say without doubt I have met such one and I would like now to thank that person for everything she has done for me without thought of what she was going through in her life at the time. I hope that she will forever be that one I can turn to when needed and I would hope that she knows that I will always be here.

Very few truly understand the meaning of friendship and the entitlements that come with it, very few understand that they are based on a mutal unspoken agreement that no other relationship offers.

If I have done anything to offend or make her feel as if I do not appreciate what she has done for me, I am truly sorry for I cannot imagine a day with sunshine nor can I imagine a day when I would see her not as my friend.

Later...

Stories posted here are the exclusive property of the Smiling Pig. No other use or reproduction of the content contained here is permissible without written prior consent.

5 comments:

Jazz said...

You really need a better imagination!

Smiling Pig said...

I see...trying to figure out exactly what you mean by that..

Jazz said...

QUOTE
I am truly sorry for I cannot imagine a day with sunshine nor can I imagine a day when I would see her not as my friend.
UNQUOTE

I Have decided that upon more than one occasion I am bewildered by your English.

You can't imagine a day with sunshine?
As for the second half of the statement - I think that closeness we had was worn away by the exchange after the video incident March 31.

Smiling Pig said...

I understand now. I thought we could survive that and could be able to see past it. But I see you cannot let it go and I can respect that.

Jazz said...

We can survive it and I do acknowledge you cordially.
All I am saying is that the closeness we once shared has gone.

I think this public arena quite inappropriate for a dissection of events and I think we let it go there.

Thank you for the dedication in this post.

An Echo....

When you find you are lost, always go back to where you started...