An Echo

in our life we say, there comes a time, there comes a day...when all is over, said and done...no words spoken can mend, no promise made can assure...our eyes are opened, we've met the end...
It is not the quantity of friends that we have that is important, but rather the quality of those friends we do have...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Enough Said....

You sit and accuse me, judge me and act as if you are the only one who has that right. What gives you the right to be the only one to do so? Say what you will, keep saying it, you are doing nothing more than proving my point. As I said, I have no problem with it what so ever. Your childish inane assault on me is doing nothing but hurting you and starting to bore me. I do not have to justify my reasons any longer to you, I have said my piece and if you cannot live with that then it is now your problem. If you can't take criticism, then you should not try and sell your work.

As I said, when you did not do as we talked about, I did not go around and say things about you or the piece you painted to try and justify my reasons, but you seem to take it a bit personal just because you took it upon yourself to do something you were not asked to, you and I talked about exactly what it was I was looking for and wanted. I am sure you feel that you fulfilled exactly what was requested and that is your right to think so and it is your opinion and it is only that, your opinion. Two sides to every coin. So either get over it and get on with your life or wallow in your self pity and seek your sympathy in the chatrooms. I am tired of this now and I am not going to bother with it any longer. Take your own advice and be an adult and stop acting like some spoiled little child who got their feelings hurt.

No comments:

An Echo....

When you find you are lost, always go back to where you started...