An Echo

in our life we say, there comes a time, there comes a day...when all is over, said and done...no words spoken can mend, no promise made can assure...our eyes are opened, we've met the end...
It is not the quantity of friends that we have that is important, but rather the quality of those friends we do have...

Friday, May 9, 2008

Fulfilled...


On tangled path I have walked...
Thorn and brier ensnare...
To seek the one who gently talked...
One who wanted to share...

To speak of what tomorrow will bring...
And the joys yet to come...
To listen to the morning birds sing...
As they greet the sun...

To see the lotus petals unfold...
Upon water so calm and still...
Under sun as bright as burnished gold...
The promise of beauty fulfilled...

Standing there she softly sings...
Her voice floating on the breeze...
A melody that gently rings...
To rest among the leaves...

To kiss the lips that speak to me...
As as sweet as the morning dew...
That in her eyes I might see...
A world seen by few...

She turns to me and we embrace...
Her scent it fills my senses...
And I look upon her lovely face...
It frees my heart from its fences...

For in her love I have found...
A place she made for me...
She gives a love without bounds...
And gives her heart so willingly...

We walk this path together now...
No thorn or brier to snare...
For in my heart I knew some how...
Our lives we would share...







No comments:

An Echo....

When you find you are lost, always go back to where you started...